Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Personal Strengths

            I am a determined individual.  I pride myself on my doing 110% efficiently.  Once I set my mind on something I make it happen.  My father ingrained a sense of self-value.  He always stressed the importance of an education.  When I completed my Associates degree, He was proud, then immediately asked which university I going to continue on for my bachelors’ degree. He told me I could only depend on myself.  I cannot depend on others.  This was his philosophy behind education.

            My father dominated the room with his presence as a result of his in-depth knowledge on a vast array of topics. He always knew the answer.  I learned working with my Dad. He taught me his sense of work ethics, and that satisfaction comes with a job done brilliantly. I have the same desires professionally.

No comments: