Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Motivational Materials of Personal Nature

            Being a mother is my best accomplishment.  I had no ideas on the depth of maternal love and having the room to love just as deeply with my children.  We kid each other all the time. It is a competition to see who is the funniest. Life without humor is an unhappy life.  My children have taught me to be selfless.
Vista M. Kelly, “Snowflakes are one of nature’s most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.” I believe strongly in the value of family.  I would do anything for my family. If I had to choose between meeting the kid’s needs, I gladly put theirs over mine. My mother-in-law told me, and we live by is, “its another sunny day” regardless. For me this means that as bad as something is, life is good. For example, bad day fishing is better than a day of work.
I have through long-term adversity, and learned to overcome it.  I have learned that life is too short. I do not waste energy on small uncontrollable issues. I improve situations within my power.  I have learned the harm of judgment. I can laugh at my silly mistakes. Errors are performance improvement issues.  I make the best of any situation.  I also live by the golden rule.  I am not intimidated to ask for help. 

No comments: