Friday, June 6, 2008

Love part 3

Eternity, the concept seems very overwhelming, Our actions impact our eternity, It is not giving us the green light to go willy nilly living in today without regard to consequence. I know there are souls out there that are lost to eternal damnation . Those souls lack hope, and lack wanting more, Some lack the ability to use self control and think of others rather than themselves. It is a sad loss to think of those souls. When considering eternity it changes values, character, time, and money use. The priorities are refocused. It makes the perceived image of death a new idea of joy rather than focus on the loss. Death is nothing to fear. Death is something to look forward to if the time on earth is well spent working toward eternity.We need to think about the consequences of all impending actions.
There is more to life than just here and now. Since I was made to last forever, what is the one thing I should stop doing today and the one thing I should start doing today?

The one thing I should stop doing is feel sorry for myself. To accept that my life is what it is and I choose to make the best of it.
The one thing I should start doing is go to church. My youngest has been hounding me to go and I think I am in a place where I am ready.

No comments: